Name:
Location: east anglia

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today's Best Song Ever - "I'm So Free" Lou Reed

Yes I am mother nature's son and I'm the only one I do what I want and I want what I see huh, could only happen to me I'm so free I'm so free Oh, please, Saint Germaine I have come this way Do you remember the shape I was in I had horns that bent I'm so freeI'm so freeDo you remember the silver walksyou used to shiver and I used to talkThen we went down to Times Squareand ever since I've been hanging around thereI'm so freeI'm so freeYes I am mother nature's sonand I'm the only oneI do what I want and I want what I seecould only happen to meI'm so freeI'm so freeOh, oh, oh, I'm so freeoh, oh, oh, I'm so freeOh, oh, oh, I'm so freeearly in the morning, I'm so freeLate in the evening, I'm so freeyeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so freeWhen I feel good, I'm so freewhen it's in the morning, I'm so freeWhen it's in the evening, I'm so freeI'm so free, I'm so freeI'm so free, I'm so freefeel so good, now, I'm so freeOh, oh, oh, I'm so freeyeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so freeOh, oh, oh, I'm so freefeel so good, now, I'm so freeFeel little nice, I'm so freefeel little down, now, I'm so freeYou're so free, I'm so freeI'm so free, I'm so freeI'm so free, I'm so freeI'm so free, I'm so free....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Niiiiiice

3:15 PM  
Blogger bob said...

sorry what's that did someone say they were free?

1:50 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

...sorry guys...what are we listening to again?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home