Name:
Location: east anglia

Friday, May 26, 2006

..


** (I knew he was a little up his own arse but having a dirty alcopop named after HIS group..)

everything i said about Muse being shit on record i whole-heartedly retract. I listened to New Born followed by Citizen Erased earlier on full volume (while a little stoned) and it blew me away. So yeah, sorry. But Absolution is shit (i remember listening to it in Brittany last year and wanting to kill myself. Then Rob sorted us out with some Godspeed..


3 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

godspeed. togl.

absolution is a bit shit really, all hooks and no substance. good on you though, origin of s really does the trick

1:44 PM  
Blogger Chandler said...

I'd take the hooks of Stockholm Syndrome, Apocalypse Please and Hysteria above the 'substance' of Megalomania and Screenager any day.

Ed

2:23 AM  
Blogger Mikey S said...

origin is by far the best muse album in my humble.
they do emo better than they do rock

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home