Name:
Location: east anglia

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lateralus conspiracy

I don't know if it's just me but I can't find the Tool album "Lateralus" anywhere online that isn't a £19 German import (on amazon). Play.com have mysteriously stopped selling it, as have amazon (i mean English copies). Next time anyone goes into HMV or an equivalent that you'd hope would stock it, check it out because I reckon something very dubious ('dubes') is going down. Apparently it sold 600,000 copies in the first week, and new album 10,000 Days (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=CD&title=931021) is
set to do the same.

Contribute and go and buy it for 8.95, free delivery, the most eagerly anticipated first-listen I've had since Zwan (hmmmmmmm.. "dubes")


Only one of these people owns a Tool album, and it's not Lateralus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home