Name:
Location: east anglia

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Dubes

Ultimate highlight of last term at univeristy - Being mistaken for Adam Curson by an absolute stranger (ie someone who didnt know either of us to speak to, unitl we were introduced by a mutual friend)

Girl1: "Hiya, I've seen you somewhere before"
Me: One of "No you haven't" (bit curt) or, more likely, "Oh right, where?"
Girl1: "Erm, at Fresher's Fayre, are you into role-playing"
Me: "Steady on love"
Girl1: "Ha Ha (forced). No, like little model men and things?"
Me: "Ah, Warhammer etcetera?"
Girl1: "Yes, is that your bag"
Me: "No, of course not, don't be silly"
Girl1: "It's just that you look identical to he who runs the RPG society stall at Fresher's Fayre"
Me: "Oh this. Yeah, you're not actually going to believe this but I know that person, he's called Adam Curson, he went to school with me, had a rather unfortunate bowell condition, he's into Gathering Magic and stuff, and he has got long brown hair (though not as long), brown eyes (though not as brown) and a bit of spiv facial hair, but he's not me, and I'm not him"
Girl1: "No you're him, you are, you are, you are!!"
Me: "No, I can assure you that I'm not, nothing against the chap like, but no"
Girl1: "Have you got an identical twin then?"
Me: "No, I'm not a Sayer... {Girl1: mutters something} No, not Leo: Jono or Matt, 'Bloods 4eva and all that/Mighty Ducks'"
Girl 1: "Whoosh.." (passes her hand over her head to signal the standard)
Me: "Seeya"

Quickly exit

U-decide

4 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

nonsense!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous george said...

tell me about it mate!
good way to start campus 14 off though
your dreams of the last 2 nights sound harrowing

11:21 AM  
Blogger bob said...

mate

they were

annoying thing is, they were really nice dreams. which is like a kick in the teeth

12:00 PM  
Anonymous g said...

i here u have my zippo, pub on thursday perhaps?

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home